Wednesday, September 23, 2009

auggie update

he should be home thursday night. apparently he was giving the folks at the vet's absolute hell. they couldn't believe how friendly and affectionate he was when we visited him. apparently he's been hissing and trying to bite them every time they opened his cage. he wasn't eating, so my sweetie took him some kibble, cheerios, fresh herbs from the garden, lemon yogurt, and a favorite ball. they called later to say he was taking some yogurt off ppl's fingers. we'll have to change his diet, but thankfully we got him to the clinic before the blockage caused any serious damage. can't imagine what it'd have been like to lose him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Yay! I am glad to hear he's recovering. After I visited your house w Jesse, I told him that you and your sweetie must have "magic cats"- eliciting neither a sneeze nor sniffle from me! And I've got to admit: cheerios, fresh herbs, and lemon yogurt sound pretty tasty! :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger andrew m. said...

here's to hoping the little guy has a hasty healing.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home