Sunday, July 26, 2009

new dennis gonzalez cd

from dennis gonzalez:

Hello again Friends, Colleagues, and Family!

My newest CD has just arrived, and it's a beaut! I've titled it A Matter of Blood, and it's some of the best jazz you'll ever hear. It features legendary Coltrane bassist Reggie Workman, the great pianist Curtis Clark, back after two decades in Amsterdam, and drummer Michael T.A. Thompson. And, of course, me, Dennis Gonzalez, on trumpet and cornet - the one Mom and Dad got me when I was 10 years old.

In the U.S., the CD is $12.50 + $1.70 postage (check or money order). In the UK, it's £10 cash postage paid. In Europe it's €15 cash postage paid. Just email DennisGonzalezx@aol.com and when I verify your order, it'll go right out and you can send your payment:

Dennis Gonzalez / 1127 N. Clinton Ave. / Dallas, TX 75208 / USA

And if it's been a while and you want to see what else is available, click here:
Amulets (The Talismans Store)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home