Tuesday, January 13, 2009

fraf's memorial/celebration of life

from k.p., fraf's mom:

Chad Morgan Percy (Cadillac Fraf) May 5, 1972 - January 10, 2009

As all of you may know by now, Chad/Fraf has taken his last journey on this earth. He is still living on through his organ/tissue donations to LifeGift. I have learned so many things I did not know about him. Some he probably would not want me to know. Still wonderful to me, though.

I know now what a joy, frustration, enigma, clown, philosopher (and too many other things to name), he has been to so many people besides me! I am still amazed each day by the messages, phone calls and e-mails I'm getting. These things may have taken all of you just a minute to send, but will mean a lifetime of joy for me.

I have set up a memorial service for him on January 24, 11 am at St Stephen Presbyterian Church, 2700 McPherson Ave. Fort Worth. We will also be having a "Celebration of Life" party later that afternoon or early evening. Have not set the location as yet. Once he said "Mom, if I go before you, Just prop me up in a corner and have a party". That's exactly what we will do!

I send all my love to all of you out there for being there for me and my family. You are what has gotten me through this sad time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home