Tuesday, April 01, 2008

today

...all i've gotta do is drag mr. lawnmower around the yard before heading out to thrift town w/my sweetie to buy pants (been slicing 'em up with my boxcutter at work) and head out to the rehearsal spot for stoogeprac tonight. finally got some sleep after dashing off another screed for iloveftw.com (just so you'll know, i have pieces in the pipe about jhon kahsen, ex-hasslehorse frontman john frum's new project transient songs, and the chat room). was the only person in my department for eight hours last night. apparently it takes lotsa adrenaline to pour stuff out of bags into bins and sweep the floor every 20 minutes. just finished some of my sweetie's yummie quiche and will drag my ass outdoors as soon as i finish washing up the dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home