Sunday, March 18, 2007

help nitzinger get his ceedee pressed

this from foat wuth rawk eminence john nitzinger:

Hi Kids!

Johnny here.............Hallejuah!.... I finally finished the new album "Kiss Of The Mudman"....it's taken seven years!....but now I don't have enough money to have it pressed!.......Medical bills are killing me....kind of ironic, huh?...So, being a band of the people....here's a rare chance to be part of and own a piece of history...I need 15 people to donate $100 each in return you get your name on the album under "Creative Financing"!.....As well as a free CD of "Kiss Of The Mudman!"......$1,500 will press me 1,000 copies....I can use for promotion to labels, radio stations, etc.....This is a way to get a head start as I shop for a label..........I miss playing and seeing you guys and will have a CD release party soon......The CD is awesome!............God willing my health will straighten out and I can start playing shows again............If you want to be a part of this project, send your donation to my office, 2405 Stratford Ct., Fort Worth, Texas 76103.........

I love you all and thank you for your support!

John Nitzinger

nitzinger@juno.com
www.nitzinger.com
www.nitzingersmusicfactory.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home