Sunday, November 12, 2006

them was bahstidz wot dun it

john zaskoda of sessions music writes:

Hey Folks,

This morning I arrived at my shop only to find it was robbed. All of my valuable inventory and personal instruments were taken, not to mention a number of items that were either in the shop for repair or consignment. In addition, Johnny "Peckerwood" Shook's entire rig was taken. A complete wipeout.

When I opened this shop, I promised myself that it would be the most musician friendly place in town. Because I am an active working musician, I felt it my duty. No one can argue that Sessions has been a friend to a number of bands.

Please spread the word about this. If I have never asked, now is the time when I need your help the most. Awareness is key.

REPOST THIS MESSAGE.

Later this afternoon I will be posting the inventory that was taken. I am currently in the process of making sure it is accurate as I am discovering more and more things missing.

Rest assured that I WILL bounce back.

jZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home