Friday, August 12, 2005

yet another reason why i am allergic to newsprint

jayzus.

i haven't been a participant in the fort worth arts consortium in awhile, but that didn't stop me from getting, um, a little torqued when my wife read me the disparaging bullshit-ass comments on the fwac's first anniversary celebration (which kicks off at 7:30pm next wednesday, august 17th at the power plant, 6463 east lancaster) in this week's "startime" section of yr local daily. to wit: "let me tell you, fort worth, this sounds like fun, and if i weren't sleeping, i would definitely not go anyway. but that's just me."

writers: like tits on a bull -- knowwhutimean?

and oh, yeah -- the "startime" folks also fucked up the calendar listing for the wreck room. nice job, boys. (i know this because i go to fwac.net to get my club info.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home